MAXAR Bio-Magnetic Back Support Belt is one of the most innovative and advanced back supports on the market today. It’s engineered to provide comfortable support of your back. This revolutionary Patent Pending back support uses powerful magnets for pain management and Far Infrared materials to help retain body heat and promote increased blood circulation.
Bio-Magnetic Therapy is recommended by most experts as an effective drug-free alternative for pain reduction and rehabilitation after back surgeries and injuries.
Product Features and Benefits:
- 24 magnets in the back create localized Bio-Magnetic Field
- 8" wide with double pull is designed to provide better fitting and tension adjustment
- Helps in rehabilitation and pain reduction treatment after lower back injuries and/or surgeries
- Front & Rear mesh pockets are designed to hold optional Thermoplastic Moldable Inserts or Hot/Cold gel packs
- Breathable construction/Soft Cotton lining for all-day comfort and helps minimize sweating and reduce allergic skin reactions
- Versatile and specifically designed to provide excellent support, warmth, and comfort, while massaging muscles and reducing pressure from the lower back
- FDA approved, CE Certified
Highly Recommended by Doctors for People Who:
- Suffer from osteochondrosis, lumbago, or experience frequent lower back pain
- Have undergone surgery on the lower section of the spine
- Perform physical activities in extreme weather conditions
- Spend long hours driving or have a job which lacks movement
- Lift or move heavy objects
Material: Rubber 27% | Polyester 51% | Nylon 30%
back pain, abdominal pain, osteochondrosis, lumbago, surgery on the lower section of the spine, physical activities in extreme weather conditions, lift or move heavy objects, excessive physical activities, sports injuries
Manufactured by http://www.itamed.com/ Sold by http://store.medbarn.com and Amazon.com BettyMills.com Sears.com Diapers.com Soap.com Target.com Walmart.com Walgreens.com Drugstore.com Fitmaternity.com Hayneedle.com FullofLife.com Zulily.com Nutragroup.com Shoebuy.com Wayfair.com Recommended by doctors for rehabilitation and treatment of serious lower back problems Lumbar orthosis, sagittal control, with rigid anterior and posterior panels, posterior extends from L-1 to below L-5 vertebra Produces intracavitary pressure to reduce load on the intervertebral discs Recommended to those who suffer from osteochondrosis and lumbago or have ever experienced lower back pain Two stays provide increased stability and support for the lower back 8.5" wide in the back with 24 magnets Has back and front pockets for moldable inserts Material Content: 25% Polyester, 50% Nylon, 25% Cotton
Maxar® Standa...Manufactured by http://www.itamed.com/ Sold by http://store.m...