How does TENS work?
TENS, or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, means the transmission of small electrical pulses through the skin to the underlying peripheral nerves. It provides a non-invasive, drug free method of controlling acute and principally long term intractable pain. It can also be used as an adjunctive treatment in the management of post surgical traumatic pain problems.
Product Features and Benefits:
- For chronic, acute and postoperative pain
- Designed for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Dual isolated channels, 2 lead per channel
- New and improved 360 degree lead wire connector
- Modern design flip top
- Comes complete with carrying case, lead wires, 9-volt battery, manual and electrodes
- 5 year warranty