ITA-MED Sheer Knee Highs - Medium Compression
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 3% off
Graduated compression provides firmer support at the foot and ankle, where you need it most, and gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee. This unique construction acts like a second heart - improves blood circulation, increases overall body energy level and reduces painful swelling, aching and tiredness of lower legs.
They offer the support and comfort you need - designed for the individual who feels the physical pressures of an active lifestyle. They are an investment in your health and last much longer than regular hosiery.
Product Features and Benefits
- These Graduated Compression Knee Highs provide 20-22 mmHg compression
- Upper band will not bind or constrict, therefore, no uncomfortable pressure points are created
- Recommended for the prevention of varicose veins, other venous insufficiencies and blood circulation problems
Highly recommend for women who:
- Spend long time on their feet or lift heavy loads
- Experience tiredness, aching and swelling of lower legs
- Need support during and after pregnancy
- Have inherent tendencies to varicose or other vein disorders
- Have cellulite problems
Additional Recommended Products
poor blood circulation, body fatigue, swollen legs or edema, venous disorders, blood clots, post-fracture, venous insufficiency, venous ulcer, lymphedema, thrombosis, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis
ITA-MED Sheer ...