ITA-MED Sheer Knee Highs - Firm Compression (23-30 mmHg)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 3% off
ITA-MED Graduated Compression Knee Highs provide very strong compression at the foot and ankle, where you need it most, and gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee. This unique construction acts like a "second heart" - improves blood circulation, increases overall body energy level and reduces painful swelling, aching and tiredness of lower legs. They offer the support and comfort you need - designed for individuals who feel the physical pressures of an active lifestyle. They are an investment in your health and last much longer than regular hosiery.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Provide 23-30 mmHg of compression
- Recommended for the treatment of varicose veins, other venous insufficiencies and blood circulation problems
- Help reduce swelling, alleviate pain and will help treat varicose veins and symptoms of other venous disorders.
Recommended by Doctors For People With:
- Varicose veins disorders
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Post-operative conditions
- Edema, blood pooling and venous stasis
Additional Recommended Products:
poor blood circulation, body fatigue, tiredness, swollwen legs or edema, venous disorders, blood clots, post-fracture, venous insufficiency, venous ulcer, lymphedema, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis, leg pain
ITA-MED Sheer ...