ITA-MED Graduated Compression Pantyhose (Open Toe) - compression (25-35 mmHg)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 3% off
For women with height up to 5'4" and weight up to 130lb
This is a closeout sale that will cntinue while supplies last. Use this unique opportunity to purchase a new product with a discount of up to 70% off regular price!
Product Features and Benefits
- These Graduated Compression Pantyhose are of 25 to 35 mmHg compression
- Recommended for the prevention of varicose veins, other venous insufficiencies and blood circulation problems
- Our collection of Graduated Compression hosiery offers the support you need - sheer, elegant and comfortable, designed for the fashion-conscious woman who feels the physical pressures of an active lifestyle
- Graduated compression provides firmer support at the foot and ankle, where you need it most, and gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee and thigh
- This unique construction acts as a "second heart" - increasing blood circulation and preventing general body fatigue
- They are an investment in your health and last much longer than regular hosiery
Gabrialla Graduated Compression Thigh Highs Firm Compression 20-30mmHg, Gabrialla Graduated Compression Knee Highs Firm Compression 20-30mmHg
poor blood circulation, body fatigue, tiredness, swollen legs or edema, venous disorders, blood clots, post-fracture, venous insufficiency, venous ulcer, lymphedema, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis, leg pain
IMPORTANT: BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS - THIS IS A FINAL SALE OF A DISCONTINUED ITEM. NO RETURNS. NO EXCHANGES. NO REFUNDS.
Customers also viewed