This is a closeout sale that will continue while supplies last. Use this unique opportunity to purchase a new product with a discount of up to 70% off regular price!
Product Features and Benefits:
- Designed to reduce the load on intervertebral discs by producing intracavitary pressure
- One removable, moldable anterior insert and 2 rigid posterior plates that extend from L-1 to below L-5 vertebra restrict range of motion and control pelvic tilt and rotation
- Flexible lacing with 6 eyelets, wrap around tabs and velcro closures provide added support and can be adjusted for the most comfortable and easy fit
- Recommended by doctors for rehabilitation and treatment of serious lower back problems
- Designed for those who have undergone surgery on the lower section of the spine, who lift heavy objects or whose job or lifestyle lacks activity and movement
- Made with breathable mesh
lower back pain, muscle pressure, fatigue, strains, back related injuries, scoliosis, osteochondrosis, lumbago, surgery on the lower section of the spine, physical activities in extreme weather conditions, lifting and moving heavy objects
IMPORTANT: BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS - THIS IS A FINAL SALE OF A DISCONTINUED ITEM. NO RETURNS. NO EXCHANGES. NO REFUNDS.