GABRIALLA Maternity Pantyhose - Compression 18-20 mmHg (H-260i)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 3% off
This is a closeout sale that will continue while supplies last. Use this unique opportunity to purchase a new product with a discount of up to 70% off regular price!
Statistically, 30-40% of women will develop varicose veins during pregnancy. Medium-strength graduated compression (18-20 mmHg) provides stronger support at the foot and ankle, where you need it most, and gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee and thigh. This unique construction acts like a “second heart” – pushing blood up to the heart and improving blood circulation to help alleviate pain and prevent blood clots. GABRIALLA Maternity Pantyhose are designed with graduated compression for fashion-conscious pregnant women who want to stay healthy and active from the first trimester through the postpartum period. They last longer, help save you money and become an investment in your health. Try on a pair of GABRIALLA support stockings today and feel the difference graduated compression makes!
Product Features and Benefits:
- Recommended by Doctors for the prevention or treatment of varicose veins, often associated with pregnancy
- Improves blood circulation, helps alleviate pain and makes you feel more energetic and less fatigued all day long
- Ideal for women who spend a lot of time standing or sitting without movement
- Helps reduce tiredness, aching and swelling of legs
- Sheer, elegant, comfortable and last much longer than conventional maternity pantyhose
Additional Recommended Products
pregnancy, varicose vein disorders, edema, post-sclerotherapy, venous stasis, chronic venous insufficiency
IMPORTANT: BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS - THIS IS A FINAL SALE OF A DISCONTINUED ITEM. NO RETURNS. NO EXCHANGES. NO REFUNDS.
Customers also viewed
GABRIALLA Control Top Graduated Compression Pantyhose - Post-partum - Light Compression (10-15 mmHg)